ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kya's first Halloween












My first Halloween was awesome! Mommy and I had lunch with Daddy at school, then went to her old school Chula Vista for the afternoon. We got to see everyone and everyone loved and cuddled on me, especially Kathy.

That night, we went to the mall and Mommy and Daddy entered me in a costume contest. I was a ballerina baby cow. I came in fourth place out of 30. I had fun looking at all the people in their costumes.
Afterwards, we went to a "Pumpkin Patch" and took pictures. By this point, I was pretty tired and hungry.

After a quick nap and food, we went to a big carnival/fair. Everyone was dressed up, it was so neat to see. We went with Katherine and her family. We got home, and crashed. Here are the pictures and videos from my first Halloween. Hope yours was good also.

Boo,
Kya

2 comments:

Jenn said...

so cute! I can't believe you put her in a contest, that is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Very cutie patootie Kya booger! How many "baby" words can I put in one sentence? :)