ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HELP!

Would somebody please tell my Mommy that I no longer am in 6-9 month clothes? I know she's having a hard time accepting how big I'm getting, but I feel my friends are going to laugh at my high waters and tummy showing. You'd think the difficulty of putting my clothes on would be of some reminder, but no such luck.

Barely breathing and with little circulation,
Kya
p.s. While you're at it, you might want to remind her that she needs to read the next chapter in her "What to Expect the First Year" book. By not reading it, doesn't make me 8 months still.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Kya Sweetie, in just a little over a week, you'll be at Lolly's house, and we'll have a word with your mommy. Just keep breathing, though, OK?

Actually, Lolly shouldn't talk, because just the other day, she was thinking about dressing your mommy and your Aunt Keely like twins at Christmas! I guess mommies never REALLY want their babies to grow up, do they? ;-)

Becky said...

oh that's funny!! Poor little... or should I say BIG Kya!!! If only she understood how difficult it is for us moms to accept our babies are growing up.

Cowan Clan said...

Your momma is going to be happy when she only has to go through clothes once a year! It gets even more tough when they start trying to talk. Just have fun and embrace every little moment...and then realize you will most likely go through all of this again :)

Mema said...

you poor thing! I was for sure that Aunt Jenn had sent some bigger clothes for you to wear! What in the world is your mommy thinking? Guess Mema will have to have a word with her, huh? Love and miss you bunches! Have a happy turkey day with Lolly and Pops! Be sweet! Hugs and kisses! Mema