ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm a month!

I can hardly believe it myself...one month! It seems like just yesterday I was entering the world screaming!
I am really growing up fast. I can smile and "coo" and reach for things. I can even host a mean staring contest.
My hair is getting redder by the day and growing long. Yes, mommy still puts giant bows in my hair. I've even caught daddy putting them in too.
I am slowly getting rid of my baby acne.
Grammy decided to come and see me for two days this week. We had a lot of fun. From the time she got here to the time she left, I don't think mommy and daddy got to hold me much. Daddy says we're going to have to leave the country if I'm going to ever learn how to walk with all my wonderful grandparents and aunts. Mommy and Daddy went on a date night, mommy had a really hard time and wouldn't stop kissing on me when she got home.
Mommy said that Lolly and Pops got me a bouncer and play mat for their house. I'm SO excited!! My parents keep telling me I'm getting spoiled...if that's possible for a newborn.
I'm starting to sleep a little longer at night...sometimes. Daddy said that he was going to give mommy a break last night and took over ALL feedings like mommy usually does when he goes to work. Daddy is SO tired!!
Anyway, Daddy said he didn't realize he could fall in love with another girl so much!!!!
I'm still really gassy and and that makes me fussy. Mommy says I get my "toots" from Daddy.
Well, I'm off to become a "burrito" (swaddled up) for bed time.
Love and toothless kisses to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Do your parents know you are on the computer so much? :)