ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 21, 2008

6 weeks old

I feel so old!!! I turned 6 weeks old yesterday. What a week it's been! We just got back from Houston and I had such a BLAST! First, we went to Grammy and Pa Pa's. I decided it would be fun to keep mommy and daddy up until 7 in the morning crying. The next day, everyone came to see me. Great Grandma, Aunt Becky and Uncle Brett, Uncle Mark and Aunt Caroleigh (Josh and Maleigh too), Misty, January, and Aunt Debbie. I slept the whole time!!! I was really tired from the night before, so everyone thought I was a good sleepy baby.
Then, we went to Lolly and Pops house where Aunt Keely and Aiden were. I got so spoiled!!!! Aunt Keely and Lolly bought me a bunch of cute summer clothes. Pops couldn't put me down! Aiden even held me a lot.
I am struggling with colic on a few days of the week. It's hard on me and my parents. They aren't getting much sleep and worry when they can't help me. Some days are better than others, but I've never seen two people so excited when someone passes gas or has a poo-poo.
Well, I think we are going to the dollar movies. We have Emily Hernandez's birthday party tomorrow and Easter on Sunday. I get to wear my beautiful Easter outfit that Aunt Keely got me.
Lots of love to everyone,
Kya

2 comments:

mama_lynch said...

What a cute little girl you are! Some of my favorite pictures of Josh were when he was konked out sleeping w/ his mouth hanging open. Hope you have a happy first Easter!

Jenn said...

HAPPY EASTER KYA!! Don't eat too much chocolate! heeheehee