ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

7 Weeks

At 7 weeks, I have experienced A LOT! I had my first Easter and it was GREAT! We went to church and I got to wear my pretty new outfit from Aunt Keely. I looked like a princess! Mommy and Daddy ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant, then we went to their friends house, Harley and Cha. Cha got me a cute elephant and a couple of books. After that, we just rested!
We went to the doctor on Tuesday to see what was wrong with my tummy. Dr. Buck was gone, so we saw a different doctor that mommy wasn't crazy about. I weighed 11 lbs. 4 oz. People keep telling me how fat I am, but mommy and daddy told me I'm supposed to be fat, and not to get a complex...whatever that means!
I went to the beach for the first time with my new friends the Fishers. I didn't get in the water though.
On Thursday, I got to go to mommy's school. I met all her friends and students. They all just loved on me. It was GREAT! Who doesn't want to be told how pretty they are for hours?!?! We went to Daddy's open house that night and met a couple of his friends. Then, we went to Donna's house and hung out there.
Aunt Jenn, Memaw, and Hadleigh and Isaac came down this weekend and that was a lot of fun!!! We went to an art show with them and Katie and Josh. Then, we walked forever to Cole Park. I slept through most of it, but I think I'm going to like parks someday. I ran errands with mommy while daddy built a roof at his friends house and then mommy and I went to Katie's house to play with Aunt Jenn and the gang.
We went to church on Sunday where I got passed around to everyone, and to lunch with my friend Zia and her parents. We've hung out with neighbors and out of town friends all week.
WHEW!!! What a week I've had and it's not over yet!!!
I hope to see all my family and friends again soon. For now, I'll stick to throwing up on daddy and mommy and trying to grab those hairy barking things.
sloppy kisses,
Kya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a busy week for such a little girl! Try not to throw up on mommy and daddy too much, it really isn't that fun.