ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

5 Weeks

I am a 5 week old today!
Mommy took me for a walk to celebrate, it was so much fun!
I am getting stronger and bigger every second. We went to see my doctor (Dr. Buck) on Tuesday and I am 10 pounds and am 22 inches long. I also got my hepatitis B vaccination. I threw up twice that evening and wouldn't stop crying, so mommy and daddy thought I might be having an allergic reaction. Mommy read a few tragic stories on the internet (you know how that goes) and so she stayed up ALL night and held me while I slept to make sure nothing was going to happen to me. I'm learning she is a bit of a worry wort.
I have a new game that I like to play. I rest and play all day, then when it's time to go to bed, I cry at the top of my lungs until about 3 in the morning unless mommy holds and cuddles me. If she tries to put me in my bassinet, I just scream some more. It's so much fun for me!
I am able to hold my head up for a few seconds.
We are leaving for Houston tomorrow to go see my Grammy, Papa, Aunt Lauren, Great Grandma, Lolly, Pops, Aunt Keely, Uncle Charles, and Aiden. I'm SO excited, I can hardly stand it. Mommy has my bags already packed.
Well, I am spitting up, so I better go.
Love and kisses!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

so when are you coming home? hadleigh and Isaac wanted to see you this week sometime!

Tawny and Kya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Spitting up is fun, but you need to make sure someone is holding you first.