ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

3 Weeks old


Well, I am an official 3 week old. Time flies when you're having fun...or sleeping and eating all the time. I continue to impress my parents by moving around better, making eye contact, and smiling. Don't tell them that all 3 week olds do this. Today, I thought Daddy was going to cry being so proud of how I was "schooching". Mommy is still sick, but I've gotten used to her covering my face while she's coughing. I've become really spoiled by my "kyassages" mommy and daddy give me every night.
I'm really looking forward to spending a lot of time having Daddy all to myself this weekend.
Well, time for my late night dinner and massage!
love, Kya

3 comments:

mama_lynch said...

Welcome to blogging! It was fun to have dinner w/ ya'll & Jenn & Erik last weekend. Hopefully we can do it again sometime.
Kate & Josh

Anonymous said...

aw, she is so cute, and so serious!

Kathy said...

Hi, Kya! You're doing GREAT for a 3-week-old, but I'll let you in on a little secret: It's pretty easy to impress moms and dads, because they love you so much. But we'll let that be our little secret, OK? Tell your mom to get well soon so that you can start having more uncovered-face time. Lollie loves you!